Presidents Day Freebies! – free printables
Thanks for stopping by! In celebration of President’s Day I’ve created Presidents Day Freebies! These Lincoln and Washington activity worksheets are simple enough for kinder but informative enough so your 1st, 2nd, & 3rd grader can get his learning on too.
Based on CA standards these are the history skills k-3rd need to be learning and these worksheets will offer all 3.
- Chronological and Spatial Thinking
- boom! it’s a time line worksheet so your little one will be studying the chronological sequence to interpret the timeline of each event.
- Research, Evidence, and Point of View
- Because of the fun facts included in these worksheets, your child will be craving more and more information and asking relevant questions relating to the topic.
- Historical Interpretation
- your homeschooler will be practicing identifying and interpreting the cause and effects of each historical event.
Scroll down for your Presidents Day Freebies
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at no extra cost to you but I only recommend products that I actually use and love. Read the full disclosure here.
USING U.S. PRESIDENT PAPER DOLLS
One of our favorite ways to spruce up any homeschool lesson is by bringing some sort of “toy” into the mix. For history lessons my secret weapons are these paper dolls by FAMOUS FIGURES. The kiddos looooove using what they’ve learned to bring the characters to life and gives me a front row seat to their very educational puppet show ;).
It also keeps little hands busy doing something constructive while they listen to the lecture