4 Unique and Different Ways to Announce You’re Pregnant
So you’re gonna have a baby? CONGRATULATIONS, here are 4 unique, different, and creative ways to announce you’re pregnant.
Having a baby is one of the most exciting things you will get to go through in life so wanting to shout it to the world is understandable.
Unfortunately, finding new and creative ways to announce being pregnant has become challenging since all the cute ideas have already been done over and over.
But I know, you are here looking for something NEW, UNIQUE, AND DIFFERENT for your special little bundle of perfection.
scroll down for video
4 Ways to Say You’re Having a Baby!
1. Grandfather Clock
- This one is simple but oh so elegant. Just deliver a grandfather clock to the grandfather to-be with a note that only says “From your loving daughter and SIL”. For added fun, record soon-to-be-grandpa’s reaction!
- You can pick-up a cheap table-top one at Target or stop by your local thrift store.
- We did this for my dad for our 1st pregnancy reveal and 7 years later he still has it sitting on his dresser as a memory of that special day when he spent hours trying to figure out why in the world his daughter would leave a random grandfather clock on his front door steps. hahaha…classic
2. Mario Kart!
- You can use this one for every new baby after the 1st. Just keep unlocking new players!
- For a girl, “Princess Peach coming soon”.
- For a boy, if you’ve ever played Mario Brothers then you know there are endless options here.
- If you want it to be a surprise just say, “Mystery Player unlocked 01/01/01”.
- We did this when announcing our 3rd baby, a girl, and I really wish I had gotten taken a better picture and done better at the graphics of it all but I was too excited so I rushed it. So take my advice, and take your time making this one perfect lol.
3. Make a punny video to any song that insinuates or directly says You’re Pregnant!
- Make a punny video to any song that insinuates or directly says “we’re having a baby”.
- We chose One’s On The Way by Loretta Lynn. It was a lot of work but also a lot of fun and worth every bit of time put in. It’s our favorite pregnancy reveal yet.
- My kids ask me to play it for them daily because they love seeing themselves messing up my bed, throwing rags out, and running through the house.
4. Partner In Crime
- I know this one isn’t THAT unique but I felt it was worth mentioning because it’s an upgrade from the “sidekick on the way” bit people usually do.
- Don’t get me wrong, the whole super hero thing is cute but I’d be pretty annoyed if I was that baby being referred to as the side kick…ya know?
- So for this one, choose something that is going to equalize the new baby. For example —> PARTNER, buddy, pal, bestie, etc.